Effective Date: October 1, 2010
2. Equal Opportunity Employer. EasyPaperRolls.com is an equal opportunity employer. EasyPaperRolls.com recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, disability, age (40 and over) veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
4. Content you Submit: Except for resumes submitted solely for consideration for employment with EasyPaperRolls.com, by posting a message or sending an e-mail to EasyPaperRolls.com or contributing in any way to the Web Sites, including, but not limited to, sending comments, suggestions, questions, or ideas concerning products and services (each, a "Submission"), you expressly grant EasyPaperRolls.com the right to use and exploit the Submission in any way, including, without limitation, to copy, republish or sell your Submission (including, without limitation, names, voices, likenesses and other personally identifying information contained in your Submission) in any form, media, software or technology of any kind now known or developed in the future for any purposes whatsoever including, without limitation, developing, manufacturing and marketing products and services using such information and for other marketing and promotional purposes, without any compensation to you. All Submissions shall not be considered confidential or proprietary information.
5. Acceptable Use. EasyPaperRolls.com reserves the right to change, update, discontinue, restrict, or prevent access to the Web Sites at any time without notice.
You agree that you will not:
(a) Submit, upload, post or otherwise transmit (collectively, "Submit") anything that is or may be: (i) harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, degrading, hateful, or intimidating; (ii) defamatory, libelous, or disparaging of any person or entity; (iii) misleading, false, fraudulent, or tortious; (iv) obscene, indecent, pornographic, vulgar, profane, or sexually explicit; (v) intended to promote (or have the effect of promoting) violence, racial hatred, terrorism or illegal acts; (vi) infringing, or in violation or misappropriation of, any patent, trademark, trade identity right, trade secret, publicity right, privacy right, copyright or any other intellectual property or any other rights of any third party; (vii) in violation of any other rights of any person or entity; (viii) violative of any law or regulation; or (ix) otherwise objectionable, in EasyPaperRolls.com's sole discretion;
(b) Submit any virus, worm, “Trojan Horse,” “easter egg,” “time bomb,” spyware, or any other computer code, file, or program that may or is intended to damage, hijack or otherwise interfere with the operation of the Web Sites, the Materials or any third party's uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Web Sites or the Materials;
(c) Submit any advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," investment opportunities, or any other form of solicitation;
(d) Harvest personally identifiable information about other users of the Web Sites or "stalk" or otherwise harass other persons;
(e) Impersonate any person or entity; falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity, including, without limitation, EasyPaperRolls.com; forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any submissions to us or through the Web Sites; or expressly state or imply that EasyPaperRolls.com endorses any statement you make;
(f) Violate or attempt to violate the security of any portion of the Web Sites, including but not limited to: (i) access Materials not intended for you; (ii) log into a server or account which you are not authorized to access; (iii) attempt to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (iv) attempt to interfere with or disrupt the Web Sites or the servers or networks that support the Web Sites, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Web Sites or overloading, “flooding,” “mailbombing” or “crashing” the Web Sites; or (v) restrict or inhibit any other user from accessing or using the Web Sites, including, without limitation, by means of hacking or defacing any portion of the Web Sites;
(g) Use the Web Sites for unauthorized commercial or business purposes, including, without limitation, advertising, marketing, or offering goods or services, whether or not for financial or any other form of compensation, or through linking with or artificially generating traffic to any other web site or web page; or
(h) Use the Web Sites in any way that would affect EasyPaperRolls.com adversely or reflect negatively on EasyPaperRolls.com's goodwill, name or reputation in EasyPaperRolls.com’s sole discretion.
6. Trademarks. EasyPaperRolls.com products and/or services referenced on the Web Sites are either trademarks, licensed trademarks or registered trademarks of EasyPaperRolls.com. Other company names, products and/or services referenced on the Web Sites may be trademarks of their respective owners. Nothing contained on the Web Sites should be construed as granting, by implication or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademarks displayed on the Web Sites. You may not use any EasyPaperRolls.com trademark unless you have an express written trademark license from EasyPaperRolls.com.
7. Promotions. The Web Sites may contain or offer sweepstakes, contests or other promotions, which may be governed by a separate set of rules that describe the sweepstakes, contest or promotion and may have eligibility requirements, such as certain age or geographic area restrictions. It is your responsibility to read those rules to determine whether or not your participation, registration or entry will be valid or restricted, and to determine the sponsor's requirements of you in connection with the applicable sweepstakes, contest or promotion.
8. Copyrights and Other Intellectual Property and Related Complaints. You may not use the Sites for any purpose or in any manner that infringes the rights of any third party. EasyPaperRolls.com encourages you to report any content on the Sites that you believe infringes your rights. Only the intellectual property rights owner or person authorized to act on behalf of the owner can report potentially infringing content. If you have a good faith belief that content on the Sites infringes your copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights, please follow the procedures set forth below.
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the “DMCA”), EasyPaperRolls.com has a designated agent for receiving notices of copyright infringement and EasyPaperRolls.com follows the notice and take down procedures of the DMCA. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide EasyPaperRolls.com's copyright agent the following information required by the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the DMCA, 17 U.S.C. § 512: (a) a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; (b) identification of the copyright work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site; (c) identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material; (d) information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party; (e) a statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and (f) a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
EasyPaperRolls.com's copyright agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on or regarding the Sites can be reached as follows:
Name: Ted Summerall
Phone number: 866-595-5364
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: This contact information is for inquiries regarding potential copyright infringement only.
We have a policy of terminating the accounts of users who (in our reasonable discretion) are repeat infringers.
It is often difficult to determine if your intellectual property rights have been violated or if the DMCA requirements have been met. We may request additional information before we remove any infringing material. If a dispute develops as to the correct owner of the rights in question, we reserve the right to remove your content along with that of the alleged infringer pending resolution of the matter.
EasyPaperRolls.com will provide you with notice if your materials have been removed based on a third party complaint of alleged infringement of the third party’s intellectual property rights.
9. Disclaimer. BY USING THE WEB SITES, YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR THE USE OF THE WEB SITES AND THE INTERNET GENERALLY. THE WEB SITES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS," "AS AVAILABLE" AND "WITH ALL FAULTS." TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, EASYPAPERROLLS.COM AND ITS PRINCIPALS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES (COLLECTIVELY, THE "EASYPAPERROLLS.COM PARTIES") MAKE NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTIES OR ENDORSEMENTS OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER (EXPRESS OR IMPLIED) ABOUT: (A) THE WEB SITES; (B) MESSAGES SENT FROM OR TO THE WEB SITES; (C) MATERIALS, SOFTWARE, INFORMATION OR THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDED ON THE WEB SITES; (D) THE SUBMISSIONS; (E) ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OFFERED VIA THE WEB SITES; AND/OR (F) SECURITY ASSOCIATED WITH THE TRANSMISSION OF INFORMATION THROUGH THE WEB SITES OR ANY LINKED SITE. THE EASYPAPERROLLS.COM PARTIES DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE WEB SITES, ANY OF THE WEB SITES' FUNCTIONS OR ANY CONTENT CONTAINED THEREIN WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE; THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED; OR THAT THE WEB SITES OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKE THEM AVAILABLE ARE SECURE OR FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. THE EASYPAPERROLLS.COM PARTIES DO NOT WARRANT THAT YOUR USE OF THE WEB SITES IS LAWFUL IN ANY PARTICULAR JURISDICTION AND, IN ANY EVENT, THE EASYPAPERROLLS.COM PARTIES SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM SUCH WARRANTY. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT BY USING ANY OF THE FEATURES OF THE WEB SITES, YOU ACT AT YOUR OWN RISK, AND YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOUR ACTIVITIES ARE LAWFUL IN EVERY JURISDICTION WHERE YOU ACCESS OR USE THE WEB SITES. FURTHER, EASYPAPERROLLS.COM DISCLAIMS ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, PRODUCT LIABILITY, AND FREEDOM FROM ERRORS, VIRUSES, AND BUGS OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
SOME JURISDICTIONS LIMIT OR DO NOT ALLOW THE DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED OR OTHER WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE DISCLAIMER MAY NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT SUCH JURISDICTION'S LAW IS APPLICABLE TO THIS AGREEMENT.
10. Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT WILL THE EASYPAPERROLLS.COM PARTIES BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, ECONOMIC, EXEMPLARY OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH OR RELATING TO: (A) THE WEB SITES; (B) MESSAGES SENT FROM OR TO THE WEB SITES; (C) MATERIALS, SOFTWARE, INFORMATION OR THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDED ON THE WEB SITES; (D) THE SUBMISSIONS; (E) ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OFFERED VIA THE WEB SITES; (F) SECURITY ASSOCIATED WITH THE TRANSMISSION OF INFORMATION THROUGH THE WEB SITES OR ANY LINKED SITE; (G) ANY ACTION TAKEN IN CONNECTION WITH AN INVESTIGATION BY THE EASYPAPERROLLS.COM PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES REGARDING YOUR USE OF THE WEB SITES; (H) ANY ACTION TAKEN IN CONNECTION WITH COPYRIGHT OR OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OWNERS; OR (I) ANY DAMAGE TO ANY USER'S COMPUTER, HARDWARE, COMPUTER SOFTWARE, CELLULAR PHONE, MODEM OR OTHER EQUIPMENT OR TECHNOLOGY INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGE FROM ANY SECURITY BREACH OR FROM ANY VIRUS, BUGS, TAMPERING, FRAUD, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER LINE OR NETWORK FAILURE OR ANY OTHER TECHNICAL OR OTHER MALFUNCTION, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, WORK STOPPAGE, ACCURACY OF RESULTS, OR COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE OR EVEN IF THE EASYPAPERROLLS.COM PARTIES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR TORT (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WHETHER CAUSED IN WHOLE OR IN PART BY NEGLIGENCE, ACTS OF GOD, TELECOMMUNICATIONS FAILURE, OR THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OF THE WEB SITES).
YOU AGREE THAT IN THE EVENT YOU INCUR ANY DAMAGES, LOSSES OR INJURIES THAT ARISE OUT OF THE EASYPAPERROLLS.COM PARTIES' ACTS OR OMISSIONS, THE DAMAGES, IF ANY, CAUSED TO YOU ARE NOT IRREPARABLE OR SUFFICIENT TO ENTITLE YOU TO AN INJUNCTION PREVENTING ANY EXPLOITATION OF ANY WEB SITE, PROPERTY, PRODUCT, SERVICE, OR OTHER MATERIALS OWNED OR CONTROLLED BY THE EASYPAPERROLLS.COM PARTIES, AND YOU WILL HAVE NO RIGHTS TO ENJOIN OR RESTRAIN THE DEVELOPMENT, PRODUCTION, DISTRIBUTION, ADVERTISING, EXHIBITION OR EXPLOITATION OF ANY WEB SITE, PROPERTY, PRODUCT, SERVICE, OR OTHER MATERIALS OWNED OR CONTROLLED BY THE EASYPAPERROLLS.COM PARTIES.
BY ACCESSING ANY OF THE WEB SITES, I UNDERSTAND THAT I MAY BE WAIVING RIGHTS WITH RESPECT TO CLAIMS THAT ARE AT THIS TIME UNKNOWN OR UNSUSPECTED, AND IN ACCORDANCE WITH SUCH WAIVER, I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND, AND HEREBY EXPRESSLY WAIVE, THE BENEFITS OF SECTION 1542 OF THE CIVIL CODE OF CALIFORNIA, AND ANY SIMILAR LAW OF ANY STATE OR TERRITORY, WHICH PROVIDES AS FOLLOWS: "A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR."
EasyPaperRolls.com reserves the right to assume, at its sole expense, the exclusive defense and control of any such claim or action and all negotiations for settlement or compromise, and you agree to fully cooperate with EasyPaperRolls.com in the defense of any such claim, action, settlement, or compromise negotiations, as requested by EasyPaperRolls.com. In no event will you settle any claim or action without EasyPaperRolls.com’s prior written approval.
12. Third-Party Sites. References to third parties, their products, and/or services does not imply endorsement by EasyPaperRolls.com thereof. The Web Sites may be linked to other sites, which are not maintained by EasyPaperRolls.com. EasyPaperRolls.com is not responsible for the content of those sites. These links are provided for convenience purposes and are not under the control of the EasyPaperRolls.com Parties. EasyPaperRolls.com does not make any representations and warranties, express or implied, regarding the content of any of these linked sites. The inclusion of any link to such sites does not imply endorsement, sponsorship, or recommendation, with respect to any third party, any third party's site, the content of any third party's site, or any products or services provided by a third party, by EasyPaperRolls.com of the sites. EasyPaperRolls.com disclaims any liability for links: (i) from another site to the Web Sites; and (ii) to another site from the Web Sites. In order to link to the Web Sites, all users must comply with Linking Terms provided in Section 12 below. Once you link to another site, you are subject to the policies and practices of the new site.
13. Linking Terms. By linking to the Web Sites, all "Linkers" accept and acknowledge the following terms of linking: Linker agrees that it will not at any time do or cause to be done any act or thing in any way impairing the image/reputation of EasyPaperRolls.com in its sole discretion. Linker shall not in any manner represent that it is endorsed by EasyPaperRolls.com or that Linker is acting in a representative capacity of EasyPaperRolls.com. Linker shall not utilize the EasyPaperRolls.com name nor its relationship with EasyPaperRolls.com for purposes of or in any manner which intentionally gives rise to advertising or publicity, unless EasyPaperRolls.com shall consent to such use in writing prior to publication.
Regardless of the foregoing, EasyPaperRolls.com reserves the right to rescind this consent to link to the Web Sites with or without cause at any time. In such event, Linker shall remove its link to the Web Sites within 24 hours of receipt of notice from EasyPaperRolls.com.
14. Dated Materials. Materials contained in the Sites or in links from the Sites are dated as of the date originally issued or indicated on the Material and may no longer be accurate. EasyPaperRolls.com assumes no obligation to update such Materials.